[oi-dev] Nginx missing IPv6 Configuration

Till Wegmüller toasterson at gmail.com
Tue Oct 15 19:11:47 UTC 2019

Hi Tim

No they are dual stack but use ipv6 by default if it is configured as
far as I can see. However it looks like to be something broken with my
router. I sat together with a friend from work a few minutes ago and the
symptoms look weird. I don't even know if I landed on the correct server
or on a proxy from the provider.

I'll have a look with the provider and friends here who know more about
this router and ipv6 set-up until I figure out what it is. Most probably
a misconfiguration on my router.

I got confused by the 404 return code of curl. Should have checked Host
record.

Thanks for the answer.
I'll write again if we find something wrong with pkg.openindiana.org.
Most probably not. Sorry for the noise.

Greetings
Till