[oi-dev] vfio / gpu passthrough for Windows 10

Till Wegmüller toasterson at gmail.com
Sun Mar 8 22:58:30 UTC 2020

Hi

Unfortunately not now. The Bhyve work is still very fresh and not
upstreamed yet. I am guessing it will be a couple of months until we
have the first bits. VFIO might not be included in those.

The fastest workaround for that would be to get
https://github.com/OpenIndiana/oi-userland/pull/5528 working on your
machine. Until Bhyve is upstreamed. Alternatively you can use OmniOS
with a desktop installed via pkgsrc.

Greetings
Till