[oi-dev] libssp misplaced in g++-X-runtime

Aurélien Larcher aurelien.larcher at gmail.com
Mon May 11 10:03:27 UTC 2020

Hi,
while packaging gcc-9 I noticed that libssp had been misplaced in
g++-X-runtime since gcc-49.
I checked solaris-userland and moved libssp to gcc-X-runtime for
consistency.
Unfortunately this means that we have a bogus dependency on GXX_RUNTIME_PKG
in ~80 components, which should be GCC_RUNTIME_PKG.
For the gcc-10 build zone I need to fix these dependencies: currently about
1000 components republished, 130 failures.
Putting libssp back in g++-runtime would be convenient but incorrect.
Any idea?

Kind regards,

Aurélien

--