[oi-dev] libssp misplaced in g++-X-runtime

Thomas Wagner tom-oi-dev at tom.bn-ulm.de
Mon May 11 11:00:25 UTC 2020

Hi,

what if as a temorary fix, the g++-X-runtime is getting a new dependency
on corresponding gcc-X-runtime?
Then every older user package requiring g++-X-runtime would get libssp
in package gcc-X-runtime through that dependency.

Over the time, old user packages all move to gcc-X-runtime
automatically.

Thomas