[oi-dev] pkglint fails during publish

Andy Fiddaman omnios at citrus-it.co.uk
Sat May 9 15:03:57 UTC 2020

On Sat, 9 May 2020, Gary Mills wrote:

; That's the change that caused the problem.  The first line becomes
; only a comment when the file is interpreted by python.  Removing that
; option string would solve the problem in a simpler way.  I wonder why
; it was ever put there?  I see that it was added to all of the pkg
; scripts.  I wonder why?

The associated commit message is:

  29453498 pkg should ignore Python ENV and not import from site-packages

so presumably for a more consistent environment when running pkg tools.

Andy

Citrus IT Limited | +44 (0)333 0124 007 | enquiries at citrus-it.co.uk
Rock House Farm | Green Moor | Wortley | Sheffield | S35 7DQ
Registered in England and Wales | Company number 4899123