[oi-dev] valgrind and epoll(5) illumos issue

Stephan Althaus Stephan.Althaus at Duedinghausen.eu
Sat Apr 10 20:45:24 UTC 2021

On 04/10/21 10:12 PM, Bob Friesenhahn wrote:
> Some sort of script to automatically update release versions based on
> upstream releases would surely be helpful.

+1

This script should magically update the version number if it finds a new
version at the upstream source-origin statet in the Makefile,
update the according SHA string, and create the PR if publish was
successful.

Something to write on my christmas list ;-)

Stephan