[oi-dev] Porting an exFAT driver

Andreas Wacknitz A.Wacknitz at gmx.de
Tue Dec 14 12:01:02 UTC 2021

Am 14.12.21 um 11:58 schrieb Jean-Pierre André:
> I have been trying to package for OpenIndiana a driver and utilities
> developed by Andrew Nayenko and licensed as GPL2 for the exFAT file
> system promoted by Microsoft as a replacement for FAT.
>
> The packaging went fine locally (by gmake publish), but the pull
> request check fails on :
>
> aclocal: error: aclocal: file '/usr/share/aclocal/wxwin.m4' does not
> exist
> (see https://github.com/OpenIndiana/oi-userland/pull/7389)
You can ignore this error. It's from our new build server which isn't
yet updated automatically and runs with old versions of wxwidgets and
wxwidgets-3.
This has been fixed but the test server needs to be updated manually
again and probably updates itself regularly like our main build server does.

> I have no idea of what triggers this, and as this does not occur
> locally, I cannot make my own tries. I suspect having a difference of
> versions in my autotools (fully updated). I also suspected the use of
> the deprecated macro AC_PROG_CC_C99 had something do do with that,
> but removing it does not bring any change.
>
> I am at a loss over what else I could try, so I am giving up until
> somebody points me at what I am doing wrong.

You aren't doing anything wrong.

Andreas