[oi-dev] Some packages did not build anymore in userland

Gary Mills gary_mills at fastmail.fm
Thu Dec 23 00:40:41 UTC 2021

On Wed, Dec 22, 2021 at 08:27:49PM -0300, Till Wegmueller wrote:

> Can we have that Patch?

I don't have a patch for ninja.  I meant that it would be easy to
develop a patch for ninja.  All you have to do is to search the
source for _FILE_OFFSET_BITS and write a patch to delete that line.

What I actually did for glib was to write a shell wrapper that deleted
that operand and value from the compiler command-line, and then
invoked the compiler.  That allowed me to build glib.