[oi-dev] PostgreSQL 9.5 deprecation notice

Aurélien Larcher aurelien.larcher at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 21:51:42 UTC 2021

Hi,
during the migration to newer Python and the OpenSSL update, a few
components delivered as 32-bit binaries will either be moved to 64-bit or
phased out.

According to https://www.postgresql.org/support/versioning/, PostgreSQL 9.5
the last 32/64-bit postgres we deliver, is EOL'ed on 11th February 2021.

Therefore you are encouraged to migrate to a newer version as version 9.5
will be deprecated in our repository shortly after its official EOL.

Note that PostgreSQL 9.6 will be phased out at the end of November 2021 as
well.

Kind regards,

Aurélien
--