[oi-dev] openssl and gmake REQUIRED_PACKAGES

Andreas Wacknitz a.wacknitz at gmx.de
Sun Feb 21 18:32:15 UTC 2021

There are quite some packages that need the mediator settings and don‘t adhere to what pkgconfig tells them. I only migrate unproblematic packages atm and collect the ones that need the mediator settings in a separate branch that will be merged after we set the mediator on the build server.

Regards,
Andreas

Von meinem iPhone gesendet