[oi-dev] What's wrong with Pale Moon?

Hung Nguyen Gia gh_origin at zohomail.com
Sat Jan 9 08:21:22 UTC 2021

Our Firefox is way too outdated. Pale Moon is the only browser working well on OI. I came across a page on their site but can't find it again, it basically stated that the packaging of Pale Moon on OI was resisted by OI developers. So what's wrong with Pale Moon?

I know their branding issue. But we could easily overcome it by not build with their official branding, our browser will be named New Moon and everything is fine. Please let me know more about your decision. Thanks.