[oi-dev] CVE-2021-3156 seems relevant for OI

Till Wegmueller toasterson at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 11:18:48 UTC 2021

Yeah

People still don't inform us or the BSD's / Apple properly for these
sorts of things, but we can scramble to address small patches like this
very fast it turns out. Thankfully now a couple of people in the BSD's
now ping us in tweets when this happens so we get the news very fast,
although still post embargo and not pre.

-Till