[oi-dev] Have we finished migrating to Libera Chat?

Andy Fiddaman andy at omnios.org
Fri Jul 2 10:12:02 UTC 2021

On Fri, 2 Jul 2021, James Madgwick wrote:

; It would be beneficial to continue logging IRC messages as these can be
; good source for reference. Logbot have made their archives available:
; https://archive.logbot.info/. We could extract the OI channel logs from
; here and add them somewhere?

There are logs available at https://log.omnios.org/oi-dev/ going back to
January 2021 which switch from freenode to libera at the same time that
#omnios moved over. This site is under development and will soon have more
features like search and better timezone support.

Thanks for the information about logbot archives, I'll take a look and see if
we can get those imported too!

Andy