[oi-dev] Have we finished migrating to Libera Chat?

James Madgwick james at madgwick.xyz
Fri Jul 2 11:10:52 UTC 2021

On Fri, 2 Jul 2021 10:12:02 +0000 (UTC)
Andy Fiddaman <andy at omnios.org> wrote:
> There are logs available at https://log.omnios.org/oi-dev/ going back
> to January 2021 which switch from freenode to libera at the same time
> that #omnios moved over. This site is under development and will soon
> have more features like search and better timezone support.
>
> Thanks for the information about logbot archives, I'll take a look
> and see if we can get those imported too!

That website looks pretty complete already! I had thought about making a
very simple mailing list style archive, but there's no need for that
now.

If it's possible, importing the logbot logs looks like it would add
coverage for approximately the last year for #omnios and 10 months for
#oi-dev.

Assuming the OI docs are updated to reference Libera Chat, I'll
certainly add a link to these archives as well.

Many Thanks,
James