[oi-dev] PR #184: Support for epub and pandoc version problems

Tim Mooney Tim.Mooney at ndsu.edu
Thu Jun 3 07:02:26 UTC 2021

In regard to: Re: [oi-dev] PR #184: Support for epub and pandoc version...:

>> Do you use Haskell for other projects?  Even having someone that can
>> reliably test an experimental package and offer feedback increases the
>> likelihood of getting the package into a usable state.
> I'm afraid that I do not use Haskell and I would not have enough experience to
> install the Haskell Platform.

That's fine, I was mainly wondering about testing, if someone else
packaged it.

> Sorry
> Benny

No worries, the contributions you've already made are quite helpful.

Since we don't seem to have any Haskell experts in the audience and
since pandoc is the first package that's called for Haskell, I'm not
too eager to spend my time packaging Haskell.  I have a backlog of other
stuff that I would tackle first.

pandoc does seem like a useful utility, though.

Tim
Enterprise Computing & Infrastructure /
Division of Information Technology    /                701-231-1076 (Voice)