[oi-dev] [OpenIndiana-discuss] Hipster 2020.10 text installer ISO Wow!!!!

Joshua M. Clulow josh at sysmgr.org
Tue Mar 2 00:28:21 UTC 2021

On Mon, 1 Mar 2021 at 16:06, cretin1997 via openindiana-discuss
<openindiana-discuss at openindiana.org> wrote:
> Could you try other Illumos to see if it's OI specific? I suggest you to try OmniOS. If it's a generic problem for Illumos then the OI people can't do anything, so don't blame them.

It would be best to avoid the notion of "blame" altogether.  If
whatever problem you happen to be experiencing is generic to all
distributions based on illumos, either folks from OpenIndiana or
anywhere else are welcome to report bugs and to contribute fixes.

At the end of the day it's all just software, the software won't fix
itself, and we're all in this together.

Cheers.

--
Joshua M. Clulow