[oi-dev] [OpenIndiana-discuss] Hipster 2020.10 text installer ISO Wow!!!!

Reginald Beardsley pulaskite at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 2 20:01:52 UTC 2021

 I tried that, but probably not at the appropriate time. I'd likely done the "dd if=/dev/zero..." already. I was annoyed and got out the big hammer. So by the time I tried it, it didn't matter. Also it was a FreeBSD "zroot" label.

After I play with the AHCI stuff I may repeat the situation.

Have Fun!
Reg

     On Tuesday, March 2, 2021, 01:41:08 PM CST, Joshua M. Clulow <josh at sysmgr.org> wrote:

I believe you want "zpool labelclear", as per: https://illumos.org/man/1M/zpool