[oi-dev] What is the equivalent for GNU ld's --export-dynamic?

cretin1997 cretin1997 at protonmail.com
Wed Mar 24 12:35:16 UTC 2021

I'm porting a compiler to OpenIndiana. The fact is I started the job long before I joined oi-discuss and being "moderated" and then unsubscribed. Even after unsubscribed from the mail list, I still keep working on this porting effort.

I currently remove the option because I don't know the equivalent for Sun's ld. This allowed the compiler to successfully generate a shared library file but I didn't test to see if this shared library even work or not. I think better ask first before actually push the changes. Yes, of course I'm using git, in case any of you ask me about that.

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.