[oi-dev] Geany problem

Chris oidev at sunos.info
Wed Mar 24 19:22:24 UTC 2021

On 2021-03-24 05:23, cretin1997 via oi-dev wrote:
> I was shut up from the oi-discuss mail list so hopefully I still allowed to
> post
> here freely. I don't attempt to hide my identity so don't even call me as a
> troll,
> it's an serious insult to me.
NP ;-)

> On latest OI, the Geany program has problem displaying the underscores on
> code.
> The underscores will be invisible even though they are still there. Saving
> the
> file confirmed that it's a display problem because it didn't remove the
> underscores from the file.
I've run into this several times in the past in other situations. The cure
for me
was simply to change/choose a different font and/or scaling of said font.
While
it's no guarantee for your situation. I thought I'd mention it, as it WFM.
:-)

Good luck!

--Chris

> BTW, I wanted to kindly remind you of the problem with Pluma crashing
> frequently I
> reported on the oi-discuss mail list. I have never received any news about
> it
> since then. I still watch the mail list archive by date so even though I'm
> unsubscribed from it I still not missed anything.
>

> Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.

~10yrs a FreeBSD maintainer of ~160 ports
~40yrs of UNIX