[oi-dev] Trouble compiling Juci++ IDE

cretin1997 cretin1997 at protonmail.com
Thu Mar 25 11:37:36 UTC 2021

‐‐‐‐‐‐‐ Original Message ‐‐‐‐‐‐‐
On Thursday, March 25, 2021 6:21 PM, Udo Grabowski (IMK) <udo.grabowski at kit.edu> wrote:

> On 25.03.21 11:59, cretin1997 via oi-dev wrote:
>
> > ...It has the same bug when the text will not stop blinking as Pluma
> > and that bug was not yet solved. ...
>
> It's a feature, not a bug:
>
> open dconf-editor
> set /org/gnome/desktop/interface/cursor-blink-timeout to a very
> large value

Oh. What a "feature"! The entire text on the file blinking, not only the cursor itself. I considered it a serious bug, turned out this is a "feature"? I have used many Linux with MATE as the desktop environment and a FreeBSD, too, none have such "feature" at all. Could this be considered as a bad default?

BTW, thank you for pointing out this "feature" to me.

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.