[oi-dev] Changes to packaging?

stes@PANDORA.BE stes at telenet.be
Sat May 15 09:04:44 UTC 2021

I am not sure whether this answers your question, but if you read the make-rules/configure.mk there is code in it like

ifeq ($(strip $(PREFERRED_BITS)),64)
CONFIGURE_BINDIR.32  = $(CONFIGURE_PREFIX)/bin/$(MACH32)
CONFIGURE_BINDIR.64  = $(CONFIGURE_PREFIX)/bin

The pkg5 file can be created with

  gmake update-metadata

defined in

depend.mk:update-metadata:

and automatically done if you gmake publish:

ips.mk:publish:         pre-publish update-metadata $(PUBLISH_STAMP)

I do not know on the other hand why the metadata has to be there ...

David Stes