[oi-dev] connot install libp11 and openssl togther

Carsten Grzemba grzemba at contac-dt.de
Mon May 17 12:15:41 UTC 2021

I attempt to update my OI where I use openconnect, but the process stuck there :

pkg install: The following packages deliver conflicting action types to lib/openssl/engines:

 dir:
 pkg://openindiana.org/library/security/libp11@0.4.11,5.11-2020.0.1.0:20201231T145229Z
 link:
 pkg://openindiana.org/library/security/openssl@1.0.2.21,5.11-2020.0.1.4:20210220T075124Z

These packages cannot be installed together. Any non-conflicting subset
of the above packages can be installed.

The following packages deliver conflicting action types to lib/openssl/default:

 dir:
 pkg://openindiana.org/library/security/libp11@0.4.11,5.11-2020.0.1.0:20201231T145229Z
 link:
 pkg://openindiana.org/library/security/openssl@1.0.2.21,5.11-2020.0.1.4:20210220T075124Z

These packages cannot be installed together. Any non-conflicting subset
of the above packages can be installed.

normal install of libp11 do not deliver anything in lib/openssl/default and lib/openssl/engines
The reason of this error is not clear for me because the manifest contains no dir entry at all, only links of engines which not containted in openssl (any more).
--
Carsten