[oi-dev] I'd like to help out.

Austin Kim freennix at gmail.com
Fri May 28 12:27:11 UTC 2021

On May 28, 2021, at 7:01 AM, Tony Brian Albers <tba at kb.dk> wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> I'd like to take a crack at updating the OI documentation. Who should I
> talk to regarding priorites etc.?
>

> Thanks,
>
> /tony
> --
> Tony Albers - Systems Architect - IT Development Royal Danish Library,

This reminds me; is there anyone who can review my documentation “patch” submission of https://openindiana.org/pipermail/oi-dev/2021-January/032410.html
and, if approved, merge it into the WWW site (or offer feedback on why that submission was rejected so that I can improve it for resubmission to meet the documentation team’s quality standards)?

(Any doc contributions I could make will be few and far between due to time, but, maybe something > nothing?)