[oi-dev] Optimize level O2 for libz

stes@PANDORA.BE stes at telenet.be
Sat Oct 16 11:05:46 UTC 2021

I'd certainly appreciate an invitation for the JITSI maintainer meeting; I'll accept if I can JITSI working.

In any case I can document the steps to setup JITSI on OpenIndiana.

Or is there already documentation on using JITSI on OpenIndiana and on joining the JITSI maintainer meeting ?

I'd definitely want to get JITSI (https://jitsi.org/) working on my OpenIndiana machine (Dell 3640).

The monitor is a Dell U2410 and this monitor has some USB ports, or perhaps I could attach to the Dell 3640 system directly with USB (if the cable is long enough).  I'm not sure what the USB ports and smartcard slot on the U2410 monitor are for and if they work with OpenIndiana.

The community HCL lists some webcams

   http://docs.openindiana.org/community-hcl/components/#webcams

There are some devices listed there, I'd have to figure one that works for me.

If somebody has webcam suggestions for using with JITSI and OpenIndiana I'd be interested ...

Regards,
David Stes