[oi-dev] Optimize level O2 for libz

stes@PANDORA.BE stes at telenet.be
Sat Oct 23 12:25:06 UTC 2021

> The community HCL lists some webcams
>
>   http://docs.openindiana.org/community-hcl/components/#webcams
>
> There are some devices listed there, I'd have to figure one that works for me.
>
> If somebody has webcam suggestions for using with JITSI and OpenIndiana I'd be
> interested ...

One of the things I wonder when reading the webcams community-hcl,
is whether this was tested with USB 2.0 ehci or USB 3.0 xhci drivers at the host end.

There are items for various webcams, but not how they were attached to the host.

There is an open Illumos bug for audio cards and USB 2.0/USB 3.0 interoperability.

https://www.illumos.org/issues/13483

But perhaps the usbvc driver that is used for webcams is not affected by the audio issue.

Regards,
David Stes