[oi-dev] what target creates $(WS_TOP)/archives ?

Tim Mooney Tim.Mooney at ndsu.edu
Sun Oct 24 05:36:41 UTC 2021

In regard to: Re: [oi-dev] what target creates $(WS_TOP)/archives ?, Tim...:

> It seems like creating it if it doesn't exist might be a useful addition
> to either 'setup' or 'env-prep' (or perhaps 'download').  Otherwise, if
> the user must do it manually when starting out with oi-userland, the step
> needs to be added to the documentation.

A PR that I think does that:

 	https://github.com/OpenIndiana/oi-userland/pull/7225

If people think this isn't the right approach, that's fine.  I'm willing
to take a different approach, if there's some consensus on what that
should be.

Tim
Enterprise Computing & Infrastructure /
Division of Information Technology    /                701-231-1076 (Voice)