[oi-dev] oi-vagrantfiles

stes@PANDORA.BE stes at telenet.be
Wed Sep 22 15:41:13 UTC 2021

That would be excellent, if you can import the oi-vagrantfiles-1.0.1.tar.gz from Sourceforge,
then I can delete the sourceforge.net project and repository.

My personal interest is in Smalltalk, not OpenIndiana in itself,
OpenIndiana is just one of the operating systems running Smalltalk,
although historically speaking Squeak/Smalltalk certainly existed a long time on SunOS systems.

I don't mind deleting the oi-vagrantfiles repo at sourceforge,
but Smalltalk is a "use case" or "usage scenario".

I must say in the Smalltalk case the "vagrant" deployment works better than I thought it would,
installing OpenIndiana by using "vagrant" is relatively fast.

So please create a repo github.com/OpenIndiana/oi-vagrantfiles if possible !

By the way my oi-docs/Vagrantfile works fine for the lynx and links web browsers,
but somehow the port_forwarding for port 8000 does not work for me to connect from the host,
to the guest VM to preview the HTML docs.  I'm not sure why the port_forwarding does not work.

David Stes