[oi-dev] OpenIndiana on HP Microserver Gen10 Plus?

Klaus Elsbernd Klaus.Elsbernd at posteo.de
Thu Sep 23 07:44:40 UTC 2021

I tried to run Hipster 2021.04, installed on an USB-stick on an HP
Microserver Gen8 Xeon successfully. It runs smoothly, but I couldn't
access the disc drives via the builtin Raid Controller.

Proxmox, truenas, debian and other linux systems had no problems. That's
the reason, I wanted to know something about Solaris on Gen 10.

rem: I read some notes, that some illumos implementations could run a
version of Solaris on the Gen8, but couldn't find the information in
google any more.

thanks for leaving a note.

Klaus