[oi-dev] Broken Links and outdated pages on OpenIndiana website

stes@PANDORA.BE stes at telenet.be
Mon Apr 11 19:12:14 UTC 2022

Hi,

Thanks for looking at these issues with the docs, and with the main website.

Perhaps if (or when) a new "release" 2022.04 is made this can be updated ?

I put the word "release" between quotes as OpenIndiana is said to not have releases,
and use a "rolling release" model but in my opinion the ISO images,
for download, correspond roughly to a release, maybe the word "files" is better,
indeed it needs some better terminology as you correctly use the words "2021 files".

Regards,
David Stes