[oi-dev] rrdtool update

Friedrich Kink friedrich.kink at fkink.de
Fri Jan 7 20:57:54 UTC 2022

Hi all,

I updated rrdtool to latest version 1.7.2 incl. 32-bit and 64-bit
perl/lua bindings. I learnt a lot about the build environment. As a
consequence to successfully publish both 32bit and 64bit binaries and
perl/lua bindings respectively I had to create four *.p5m files which
ended up in six packages. If you have better ideas please share (I still
have to learn a lot ;-)).

But it seems that I've committed (|0a62194
<https://github.com/OpenIndiana/oi-userland/pull/7525/commits/0a62194cb51c08012031700d7ea6f592593568ac>)
|all related changes to my previous github branch (where I added the
tk-perl module). I guess this is wrong :-(. This is reflected in
PR#7525. What is the best method to correct?

kind regards and thank you for answers in advance,

   Fritz