[oi-dev] oi-docs contirbution on $HOME/.imf and input method

stes@PANDORA.BE stes at telenet.be
Sun Jan 23 18:51:28 UTC 2022

Great.  Thanks.

When I compare to the FreeBSD case, they have a chapter 5 on X11 and desktops
https://docs.freebsd.org/en/books/handbook/x11/
which is part of their "Part I. Getting Started",
although that also in the FreeBSD case there is an overlap with
their "Part III. System Administration",
their  "Chapter 23. Localization - i18n/L10n Usage and Setup"

In their 23.2.3. Xorg Setup they have an overlap with their chapter 5.

But OpenIndiana's handbook could also divide all of the contents,
in smaller chapters in the handbook, but such a reorganisation is a major piece of work.

David Stes