[oi-dev] strange compiler error

Friedrich Kink friedrich.kink at fkink.de
Fri Nov 4 22:03:38 UTC 2022

Hi,

thank you very much for this explanation (also all others). Indeed I
used the wrong man page. Reading the right man page it seems that this
mimic is not easily transferable to Solaris/illumos. Now I need to check
the intention and how this can be achieved in the Solaris/illumos world.

At least now I learnt something new ;-).

kind regards,

   Fritz