[oi-dev] $WS_TOOLS/python-integrate-project

Andreas Wacknitz A.Wacknitz at gmx.de
Mon Nov 28 16:36:36 UTC 2022

Am 28.11.22 um 17:16 schrieb Nona Hansel:
> Hello,
>
> I've seen in several Makefiles saying they have been automatically
> generated using this command
> $WS_TOOLS/python-integrate-project name_of_the_component
>
> However, updating texttable, I ran
> $WS_TOOLS/python-integrate-project texttable
> in oi-userland/components/python/texttable directory or in
> oi-userland/ and got this mesage:
> -bash: /python-integrate-project: No such file or directory
You'll need to set WS_TOOLS appropriate for your environment. The tools
folder is named tools and is located below the repository's top level
folder.
Thus, in my environment I would need to set
WS_TOOLS=/export/home/andreas/oi-userland/tools; export WS_TOOLS
Because in your case WS_TOOLS is not yet set, you'll get this error message.

Regards,
Andreas