[oi-dev] how to change local build repo prefix

stes@PANDORA.BE stes at telenet.be
Sat Oct 29 11:20:14 UTC 2022

There is a variable PUBLISHER and CONSOLIDATION in shared-macros.mk which is set to userland.

I haven't tried setting PUBLISHER to something else, or maybe I once tried, I can't remember,
perhaps setting PUBLISHER=squeak to publish in a repo specifically for squeak.

However I wonder why you'd want to set PUBLISHER to openindiana.org.

I suppose you could publish a custom package in userland and install it, or use a publisher name,
which is different in any case from openindiana.org.

If the package is 'locked' into openindiana.org consolidations you could try to change-facet

as reported by

 pkg facet

for example unlock squeak with version-lock.runtime.smalltalk.squeak=False