[oi-dev] FLAG-DAY: We started to obsolete python 2.7 and 3.5

stes@PANDORA.BE stes at telenet.be
Thu Sep 29 17:06:36 UTC 2022

For the specific case of library/python/mkdocs which is now obsolete, changing/updating the docs.openindiana.org is a solution.

The webpage for documenation specifically says that most operating systems use:

  "pip install mkdocs"

So by removing the documentation on "pkg install mkdocs" this can be solved.