[oi-dev] Missing headerfiles for illumos-build in oi-userland

Till Wegmüller toasterson at gmail.com
Fri May 19 17:51:04 UTC 2023

Hi Alexander

Are build-essentials installed and what illumos-gate are you trying to
build? People outside of us are building illumos gate quite often and
Issues would not hit users considering how often it gets built.

The files can be laying around on the build server after builds thats
normal. As they are not available inside illumos-gate I would assume
they are not needed.

What are you trying to build? If you want to contribute to illumos-gate
it might be better to ask on that list about those files.

Hope this helps
Greetings
Till