[OpenIndiana-discuss] No timeslider... what gives

Sriram Narayanan sriram at belenix.org
Fri Dec 3 03:28:37 UTC 2010

Harry:

You seem to be facing many problems with your current OI install,
which no one else has faced so far.

Is a reinstall an option for you?

Alternatively, one of the Belenix team members has written a Network
Installer for OI which you may want to try. This is described at
moinakg.wordpress.com

-- Sriram

On 12/3/10, Harry Putnam <reader at newsguy.com> wrote:
> On a new install of b147 when the gui is up I attempt to access the
> timeslider tool from the System menu.
>
>     I'm asked for root passwd
>
>     Ok done.
>
>     Then the watch shows as if something is taking time start.
>     That disappears and nothing every appears on the desktop.
>
> This should just work straight off... right?

Sent from my mobile device