[OpenIndiana-discuss] No timeslider... what gives

Nathan Evans ndickinson.evans at gmail.com
Fri Dec 3 13:39:46 UTC 2010

On 2 December 2010 22:28, Sriram Narayanan <sriram at belenix.org> wrote:

> Harry:
>
> You seem to be facing many problems with your current OI install,
> which no one else has faced so far.
>
> Is a reinstall an option for you?

I don't know if this will help.
Last year i did an install of SXDE and installed it on UFS on x86,
somethings worked and somethings didn't
i figured it must be an install error i reinstalled and unknowingly chose
ZFS after that everything worked out of the box.
no idea what caused the multiple errors but a reinstall using zfs seemed to
fix the problem.