[OpenIndiana-discuss] Help installing to HDD

Andrew Myers am2605 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 26 00:33:13 UTC 2010

Hi,

I've successfully managed to boot into oi from a USB drive, and would
like to install it to my HDD.

Unfortunately, when I run the installer my hard disk is not listed.
Also if I run GParted, the only device displaying is my USB thumb
drive (/dev/dsk/c1t0d0p0)

Any ideas what I can do in order to get my HDD to display?  Currently
it has a 200G Windows partition (which I would like to keep) and the
remainder formatted for Ubuntu (which I would like to replace with
oi).

Best regards,
Andrew.