[OpenIndiana-discuss] A few minor things

Søren Krarup Olesen sko at es.aau.dk
Wed Dec 29 21:26:26 UTC 2010

Hello,

oi148 claims during installation that this is "our first development
build", isn't that supposed to be "second"?

Chosing "SSH enabled" while installing does *not* bring you to the
"choose keyboard languange", which turns out really annoying much later
when you realise that (in my case) Danish characters are not supported.
This was also the case for oi147.

On the positive side: Qt 4.7.1 now compiles right out of the box;
configure, make, make install. It took almost 5 hours on my computer
though! I also made Raknet install under OI with quite a few
modifications, but the darn thing works. Happy days! :-)

Søren