[OpenIndiana-discuss] OI_148: unable to get text install working

trevor robinson herisson300 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 30 23:41:09 UTC 2010

Hi Guys,

    Just installed from the LiveCD version, Very impressive ! Great job.

Unfortunately I was unable to get the text install working, complains about disk error ? Sorry
can't give any more details since booting in verbose mode didn't give any further
info. (iso was md5 ok)

Does anyone know if there is any way to roll back a zfs pool from the Solaris11 151 zfs version to
the zfs version used by OI ? (believe I saw somewhere that it's not possible)

Installing xvm-gui doesn't bomb the system as before which is also hugely encouraging !

Thanks in advance

Trev