[OpenIndiana-discuss] Solaris 11 Express

Ron Dawson ron.dawson at gmail.com
Mon Nov 1 20:33:48 UTC 2010

I'd have to agree with Paul.  Even though I've been disappointed by quite a
few things they've done since the acquisition, I'm still interested in what
Oracle has to say regarding Solaris 11.  I still need to decide on a
post-Sun road map for a number of systems so I'd be interested in hearing
all of the options be it Solaris 11 or OpenIndiana.

- Ron