[OpenIndiana-discuss] Solaris 11 Express

Nathan Evans ndickinson.evans at gmail.com
Mon Nov 1 21:52:15 UTC 2010

Agreed, I am in the same position.
I recently purchased an EOL SunFire v210 as a supplement to my network for
extended services.
Most of my Network is dedicated to development.

Now since it is a SPARC I have few options available. Knowing weather or not
Solaris 11 will be free to the masses is something i'd like to know. If
OpenIndiana doesn't fill the roll Solaris 10 currently does(I suspect it
will since 90% of my development is in Java), I' like to know if i need to
switch to OpenBSD since it's the only well supported second choice(there may
be others suggestions are welcome).