[OpenIndiana-discuss] Longterm Support? And Oracle Java legal to use on OpenIndiana?

Nathan Evans ndickinson.evans at gmail.com
Thu Nov 4 13:09:12 UTC 2010

Don't put it passed him
Larry Ellison us pure evil. He doesn't care about technology, our
contributions, or his own company.
Anything that doesn't make him money, stays in his 'I can use this to sue
somebody' pile of broken shadows of companies he's acquired and destroyed
over the years.

He stifles innovation where ever he goes, kills projects and any company can
threaten him.

Just imagine what the OSS community could do with all that code he just has
lying about doing nothing.