[OpenIndiana-discuss] Bordeaux running on OpenIndiana

Rthoreau r7h0re4 at att.net
Thu Nov 4 12:02:43 UTC 2010

> You pay for that, it's not free, like basic wine is, but you may get
> some more functionality for it too.

Which is an invitation for someone to like hack write a wiki for getting
latest wine working under OpenIndiana. I think the real question is does
steam work under wine under OpenIndiana, if that works and those games
work under wine this might be a desktop replacement for all those semi
gamers which use Linux.

Combine that with time slider and you could have a potent setup but
methinks that it probably wouldn't work quite like that. I do like the
concept a gamer forgets to do a quick save then uses time slider to go
back to a previous image then reloads to his prior spot.

Anyway good thread!

Rthoreau