[OpenIndiana-discuss] Solaris 11 Express

Nathan Evans ndickinson.evans at gmail.com
Thu Nov 4 18:38:35 UTC 2010

Well you raise a good point.

Lets not make the same mistakes that others have made.
Learn from history so we don't repeat it, that will make the community stand
out, thats what we want.
We want people to know that we are here to continue the innovation that
solaris and sun represented.

So instead of 'doing it like <insert name here>' lets start doing like the
OpenIndiana community does.
Lets see if somebody can come up with innovative model to handle all these
issues.