[OpenIndiana-discuss] Dashes messed up in man pages on OpenIndiana oi_147

Hillel Lubman shtetldik at gmail.com
Mon Nov 8 20:42:17 UTC 2010

I just noticed, that man pages started to look strangely. For example *man
ls* produces:

     --a --all
          do not ignore entries starting with .

     --A --almost--al
          do not list implied . and ..

     --author
          with --l print the author of each file

     --b --escape
          print C-style escapes for nongraphic characters

Note the double dash --a. Those double dashes are all around. I.e. every
dash seems to be shown as double (also it's not two symbols - it's actually
one character).

What can be causing it?
Thanks,

Hillel.