[OpenIndiana-discuss] SunStudio

Apostolos Syropoulos asyropoulos at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 17 18:39:54 UTC 2010

> https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/ticket/3893
>
> for  another example of a workaround with a somewhat clearer explanation.
>
> I  had similar problems when I ported rtorrent.

 The poster of the message in the URL above says that

Apparently Sun CC with its (ancient) STL is not officially supported by  Boost
but I hope you can consider this patch which at least allows me to  use
boost/array.hpp (and, more importantly, many other headers which  use it)
in my code which can't be compiled with STLport.

Thus my claim is made stronger by this ;-) Now what I actually want is the
opposite:

to be able to compile with g++ and not Sun C++! At any rate, I will try all
options.

A.S.

Apostolos Syropoulos
Xanthi, Greece