[OpenIndiana-discuss] Solaris 11 Express available

Gabriel de la Cruz gabriel.delacruz at gmail.com
Thu Nov 18 22:41:49 UTC 2010

Thankyou very much for all the previous advises about how to roll back from
one system to the next.

Oracle might want to offer the Indians a possibility to convert to their own
religion but probably not all the way around. So I would consider SE(x)11 a
system trap and keep it away from my production machines until there is a
safe way out.

BR