[OpenIndiana-discuss] Need help to recover files on ZFS disk partition.

Gabriel de la Cruz gabriel.delacruz at gmail.com
Sat Nov 20 23:22:22 UTC 2010

Log in the Opensolaris Live CD and run "zpool import", the literature is
very fast to read. Just follow the instructions.
"zpool import --help" will list your options,

You can read this if you don't feel like reading at the terminal, just check
the import sections.
http://docs.sun.com/app/docs/doc/819-2240/zpool-1m

It is a very simple process. Just read carefully.
Please ask if you have some questions

I don't think you need to upgrade the pool, so if it ask you to do so, just
say no... (I am not even sure if this happens at all, but just in case)

cheers

On Sun, Nov 21, 2010 at 12:40 AM, Anthony Renaud <anthony_renaud65 at yahoo.com